The Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA) offers graduates diverse opportunities and experience across the entire financial services industry. With unmatched exposure to the Australian banking, insurance and superannuation industries, APRA provides graduates with a kick-start to their professional career.
APRA also offers arguably the most rigorous training and development in the finance industry. Visit the APRA Graduate Program website to read more.
Applications for the 2019 Graduate Program are now open. Apply now
- Applications open: 23 February 2018
- Applications close: 6 April 2018
- Applications screening and online testing: 6 April - 27 April 2018
- Assessment centres (held in Sydney): 7 May, 10 May, 11 May 2018
- Second stage interviews: 22 May - 8 June 2018
- Offers made: 25 - 30 June 2018
Meet APRA graduates and employees from APRA at the following career fairs in 2018:
- University of Technology: Wednesday, 28 February 2018
- University of New South Wales: Thursday, 8 March 2018
- University of Sydney: Tuesday, 13 March 2018
- Macquarie University: Thursday, 15 March 2018
- The Big Meet: Wednesday, 28 March 2018